Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: geesbert on February 04, 2010, 05:46:02 am
-
when I make a website in Lightroom and upload it, all the colours look quite oversaturated in the webbrowser. is there a way to preview the website in the same colorspace as it is shown on the web? I am 100% shure that my client mostly use a non profiled Monitor, but I do and even there the website colours looks crap.
Stefan
-
I am 100% shure that my client mostly use a non profiled Monitor,
then you're 100% sure that pictures may well look like crap on his/her side... Nothing to do, other than bashing him/her on the head until CM implementation.
but I do and even there the website colours looks crap.
Do you have colour management enabled (http://www.color.org/version4html.xalter) in Firefox?
If no, this add-on (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/6891) will set it the right way.
If yes but the test partly fails, please note that FireFox can't deal with ICC V4 profiles : if you got an ICC V4 display profile, build a V2 profile and point the aforementioned CM module to it instead.
-
I am just looking for a switch where I can turn my €6000 MacPro/Double Eizo Setup into a Secretary's 8 year old shitty PC to at least guestimate what they are seeing... I hardly ever encouter problems when I send my work to press, just in the preliminary step, where clients make a selection I can't really follow their comments.
My Eizos are hardware-calibrated, is that a V4 profile?
-
My Eizos are hardware-calibrated, is that a V4 profile?
What do you see at http://www.color.org/version4html.xalter (http://www.color.org/version4html.xalter) ?