Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: artHarris on February 03, 2010, 06:50:30 am

Title: Problems printing photo proof runs
Post by: artHarris on February 03, 2010, 06:50:30 am
This is a nebulous problem, which may be rather specific to my set-up. Forgive if I waste time.

I am using (still) an Epson 1290 for all my printing. When I run a proof-print series - many sheets 'as shot', from which I or my clients can decide which shots to take forwards to detailed enhancement - the paper feed sometimes misses, and printing stops.

When I have corrected the problem and go to the Printer Utility and click "resume", the printer restarts at the beginning of the print run. To avoid this, I have to work out which page I have got to and select "print from (page number) to (page number)".  This is a pain.
Is there a short cut?