Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: chrisn on January 31, 2010, 03:32:58 pm

Title: Mats
Post by: chrisn on January 31, 2010, 03:32:58 pm
A little off topic, but there doesn't seem a better place on this forum to post this question...

A potential new client has asked me to provide about 50 matted prints at a quantity discount. I've always done just individual prints, so I'm not sure the best place to buy pre-cut mats in bulk. Could you please provide me with suggestions? I'm not looking for cheap mats, but I do want good prices.

Thank you.

--Chris
Title: Mats
Post by: DarkPenguin on January 31, 2010, 03:35:40 pm
You might try American frame or frame destination.
Title: Mats
Post by: Ken on January 31, 2010, 03:44:03 pm
Quote from: DarkPenguin
You might try American frame or frame destination.

I so wholeheartedly second the recommendation of Frame Destination (http://www.framedestination.com). I've been dealing with them for several years, primarily for their impeccable custom 8-ply mat cutting.
Title: Mats
Post by: agavephoto on January 31, 2010, 04:57:37 pm
And I'll third the vote for framedestination!

Quote from: Ken
I so wholeheartedly second the recommendation of Frame Destination (http://www.framedestination.com). I've been dealing with them for several years, primarily for their impeccable custom 8-ply mat cutting.
Title: Mats
Post by: neile on January 31, 2010, 06:12:36 pm
We had a thread not too long ago about online framing supply places. You can read through it at http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....showtopic=40278 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=40278). Frame Destination got rave reviews from many, many people.

Neil

Title: Mats
Post by: chrisn on February 01, 2010, 12:31:04 pm
Thank you, everyone, for the feedback. The consensus seems pretty clear. :-)

Hope you had a great weekend...

Chris