Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: nemophoto on January 29, 2010, 05:53:23 pm

Title: Lightroom 64-bit won't load flash player
Post by: nemophoto on January 29, 2010, 05:53:23 pm
I just upgraded my computer to Win7 x64, and installed the most recent version of Lightroom which, of course, installed the 64-bit version of Lightroom 2.6.

My problem, I get an error message whenever I go to the Web module:

An unexpected error occurred while loading a module:
Assertion failed: lua_pcall(L,2,1,0)==0


Then if I click to continue, I get the message: Failure to load flash player


Has anyone encountered this? Any solutions? I believe I have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed. I'm stymied about how to go forward and I'm in the middle of rebuilding my portfolio gallery using SlideshowPro for Lightroom. I can still "build it" but I can't preview any of what I'm doing on screen in Lightroom.

Thanks for the help.

Nemo
Title: Lightroom 64-bit won't load flash player
Post by: patrickt on January 29, 2010, 07:05:45 pm
Quote from: nemophoto
I just upgraded my computer to Win7 x64, and installed the most recent version of Lightroom which, of course, installed the 64-bit version of Lightroom 2.6.

My problem, I get an error message whenever I go to the Web module:

An unexpected error occurred while loading a module:
Assertion failed: lua_pcall(L,2,1,0)==0


Then if I click to continue, I get the message: Failure to load flash player


Has anyone encountered this? Any solutions? I believe I have the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player installed. I'm stymied about how to go forward and I'm in the middle of rebuilding my portfolio gallery using SlideshowPro for Lightroom. I can still "build it" but I can't preview any of what I'm doing on screen in Lightroom.

I believe Adobe has not yet issued a 64bit version of Flash Player.

Thanks for the help.

Nemo
Title: Lightroom 64-bit won't load flash player
Post by: nemophoto on February 04, 2010, 10:59:02 pm
I never solved the problem with Lightroom 64-bit -- I'msure it's related to no 64-bit Flash Player. I did however, seperately installed Lightroom 32-bit (which coexists nicely with the installed 64-bit), and no problems with Lightroom, Flash or SlideshowPro.