Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Stephen G on January 23, 2010, 02:06:17 am

Title: Sorting Default setting
Post by: Stephen G on January 23, 2010, 02:06:17 am
I have searched, but just can't find the answer anywhere: by default on import LR2.3 sorts my images by 'Added Order'. It used to be 'Capture Time' but at some point in the last few months it changed.

Any ideas how to set the default back to what I want?
Title: Sorting Default setting
Post by: francois on January 23, 2010, 06:24:51 am
You can access to the different sorting parameters through the View>Sort>Capture Time  (or any of Capture Time, Added Order, Edit Time, Edit Count, Rating, Pick, labet Text, Label Color, File Name, File Extension, File Type, Aspect Ratio, User Order) command or go into the Toolbar (hit the T key if it's not displayed at the bottom of screen).
Title: Sorting Default setting
Post by: Stephen G on January 24, 2010, 03:38:45 am
Quote from: francois
You can access to the different sorting parameters...

Thanks, but I know how to change the sorting. You missed the question: how do I change the default sort setting?
Title: Sorting Default setting
Post by: wolfnowl on January 24, 2010, 03:43:02 pm
One of the features of LR3 Beta is that you can set the sort order in the Import panel.  I looked through LR2 and I can't see any way to change it.

Mike.