Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Eridium on January 20, 2010, 06:35:16 pm

Title: Adobe Profile - set to default as ACR
Post by: Eridium on January 20, 2010, 06:35:16 pm
I switched over from my regular Lightroom / desktop combination and am now using a Macbook Air and OS X.6.2.+  Lightroom 2.5

Right now all of my images are being imported as "Adobe Standard" profile and I have to change all my images to ACR 4.4 -- a tedious task.  How can I set Lightroom to the latest ACR on import?

Thank you
Title: Adobe Profile - set to default as ACR
Post by: tomrock on January 21, 2010, 08:48:12 am
Start with an unedited picture, enter the Develop mode, make the change you want and choose Set Default Settings from the Develop menu.
Title: Adobe Profile - set to default as ACR
Post by: Eridium on January 21, 2010, 04:09:59 pm
Thank you Tom.