Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Roger Calixto on January 18, 2010, 03:40:06 pm
-
The new guys in town have a W8400. I currently don't have a lab printing my stuff but am looking around. I can't seem to find any reviews of this printer through google... Anyone have an opinion (on the printer, not my search woes)?
Thanks in advance!
-
That's an older printer that's better suited for signage work than fine art work. It's not a bad printer at all (and quite fast) but the newer inksets, printheads and dithering patterns have really pushed "the state of the art" forward.
-
The new guys in town have a W8400. I currently don't have a lab printing my stuff but am looking around. I can't seem to find any reviews of this printer through google... Anyone have an opinion (on the printer, not my search woes)?
Thanks in advance!
6 color printer, introduced in 2005. More for graphics/Cad market, for fine-art printing somewhat dated compared to latest crop of printers.
-
Thanks... I'll see if anyone local has a newer printer =)
{}
KT