Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mshowe on January 16, 2010, 12:34:19 pm
-
What is the best choice for glossy media on a z3200? which glossy media are users of the z3200 getting the best results on,and what presets,paper wise, are best for the media you are using?
-
You can't go wrong with Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta, it's a gorgeous paper. I'd approach the pearl-finish papers with caution, I get a lot of bronzing on them with my Z3200 - although tweaking the GE may (or may not) reduce the problem.
-
does anyone use the hp premium hp gloss for pop display?how do the prints on this media look? Thank you in advance for any reply on this printer and media combo.
-
What is the best choice for glossy media on a z3200? which glossy media are users of the z3200 getting the best results on,and what presets,paper wise, are best for the media you are using?
I am waiting for a roll of Canson-Infinity Photo Highgloss Premium RC 315gsm.
-
Please post the results from the canson glossy on your z3200,thanks for your reply
-
You can't go wrong with Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta, it's a gorgeous paper. I'd approach the pearl-finish papers with caution, I get a lot of bronzing on them with my Z3200 - although tweaking the GE may (or may not) reduce the problem.
thank you for your information i will try the Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Baryta.
-
Just giving another recommendation for the Hahnemuhle Photo Rag Bartya. No OBAs (slightly warmtone) and wonderful blacks relative to the gloss. A semi-gloss paper with wonderful DMax.