Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: netherscurial on January 11, 2010, 05:11:47 pm
-
Hey,
I have Ilford Gallerie 17inch roll loaded in my hp3200 and I just had a problem. For some reason in the printing, the roll didn't advance so printhead started printing on the components below the printhead....not on the paper....I assume maybe because the paper was askewed? It is getting near the end of the roll I noticed. I was able to reload the paper fine but when the new print went through it print lines on the back of the sheet....which I am assuming is the junk it spilled out on the printer. How do do I clean this messup? What part of the printer should I clean to fix this? What should I clean it with?
THanks!
-
Hey,
I have Ilford Gallerie 17inch roll loaded in my hp3200 and I just had a problem. For some reason in the printing, the roll didn't advance so printhead started printing on the components below the printhead....not on the paper....I assume maybe because the paper was askewed? It is getting near the end of the roll I noticed. I was able to reload the paper fine but when the new print went through it print lines on the back of the sheet....which I am assuming is the junk it spilled out on the printer. How do do I clean this messup? What part of the printer should I clean to fix this? What should I clean it with?
THanks!
I would say all the plastic frame/parts that got ink sprayed on them that shouldent have ... except the black foamy stuff - I wouldent worry about ink on that. Use a coffee filter.