Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: DarkPenguin on January 05, 2010, 11:41:02 pm

Title: Bill Jay Portraits
Post by: DarkPenguin on January 05, 2010, 11:41:02 pm
The late Bill Jay's website is still online.  I like to go through his portraits.  Find people I've never heard of and look them up on the web.  Sometimes they are on wikipedia.  Sometimes they are in an obit.  Kind of interesting how they will spring to life even though they're dead...

http://www.billjayonphotography.com/thumbnails.html (http://www.billjayonphotography.com/thumbnails.html)
Title: Bill Jay Portraits
Post by: Rob C on January 06, 2010, 05:23:59 am
Quote from: DarkPenguin
The late Bill Jay's website is still online.  I like to go through his portraits.  Find people I've never heard of and look them up on the web.  Sometimes they are on wikipedia.  Sometimes they are in an obit.  Kind of interesting how they will spring to life even though they're dead...

http://www.billjayonphotography.com/thumbnails.html (http://www.billjayonphotography.com/thumbnails.html)



Hence the Pyramids.

Rob C