Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: DanPBrown on January 03, 2010, 09:18:00 pm

Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: DanPBrown on January 03, 2010, 09:18:00 pm
Doing a bit of experimenting, what do you think?
Dan
http://www.danbrownphotography.com (http://www.danbrownphotography.com)

(http://www.danbrownphotography.com/galleries/albums/userpics/_ANB1973.jpg)

(http://www.danbrownphotography.com/galleries/albums/userpics/_ANB1416.jpg)

(http://www.danbrownphotography.com/galleries/albums/userpics/_ANB0869.jpg)

(http://www.danbrownphotography.com/galleries/albums/userpics/Creosote.jpg)
Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: John R on January 03, 2010, 09:25:18 pm
I like them all, but the last less so. Nonetheless, this is fantastic work.

JMR
Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: John Collins on January 03, 2010, 09:49:41 pm
I like the last one.
Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: JBerardi on January 03, 2010, 10:05:43 pm
The last one is my favorite too. I like them all but the colors in the first three are kinda wild for my tastes.
Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on January 04, 2010, 12:20:16 am
Nice. Very lively!




Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: wolfnowl on January 04, 2010, 01:09:56 am
They look like fractals to me... and I like fractals!

Mike.
Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: DanPBrown on January 04, 2010, 07:59:07 am
Thanks for the feedback. The last photo is creosote on my wood stove window, the others are epsom salt crystals.
Dan
http://www.danbrownphotography.com (http://www.danbrownphotography.com)
Title: Cabin fever has set in
Post by: RobReuthal on January 04, 2010, 08:12:04 am
Good set, looks like "Modern Art"