Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: DougMorgan on January 03, 2010, 06:31:23 pm

Title: Canvas stretching in Boston Area
Post by: DougMorgan on January 03, 2010, 06:31:23 pm
Hello all:

Can anyone recommend a reasonable place to have a large, gallery-wrapped canvas print stretched in the Boston area?

Thanks in advance
Doug
Title: Canvas stretching in Boston Area
Post by: Jeff Magidson on January 03, 2010, 10:19:50 pm
Quote from: DougMorgan
Hello all:

Can anyone recommend a reasonable place to have a large, gallery-wrapped canvas print stretched in the Boston area?

Thanks in advance
Doug


I would highly recommend giving Stanhope Framers a call. I'm not sure if they have stretched inkjet / canvas prints but they have stretched many oil on canvas paintings for clients of mine and always do beautiful work!

their website: http://stanhopeframers.com/ (http://stanhopeframers.com/)

-Jeff

http://artslidesboston.com (http://artslidesboston.com)
Title: Canvas stretching in Boston Area
Post by: DougMorgan on January 04, 2010, 12:22:59 am
Thanks Jeff,  I'll contact them tomorrow.....

Doug