Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Cameras, Lenses and Shooting gear => Topic started by: ErikKaffehr on January 02, 2010, 11:50:59 am
-
Hi,
I have an article in progress on three ways of achieving DOF, some of my findings may be interesting so I release it a bit prematurely:
http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoart...ng-the-dof-trap (http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/29-handling-the-dof-trap)
http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoart...of-trap?start=1 (http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/29-handling-the-dof-trap?start=1)
Two sample pictures from this article (using the Helicon Focus approach), some images can be seen in full size by clicking on the image:
http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoart...of-trap?start=3 (http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/29-handling-the-dof-trap?start=3)
http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoart...of-trap?start=2 (http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/29-handling-the-dof-trap?start=2)
Best regards
Erik
-
Hi,
I have an article in progress on three ways of achieving DOF, some of my findings may be interesting so I release it a bit prematurely:
http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoart...ng-the-dof-trap (http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/29-handling-the-dof-trap)
http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoart...of-trap?start=1 (http://83.177.178.7/ekr/index.php/photoarticles/29-handling-the-dof-trap?start=1)
Best regards
Erik
Thanks for sharing Erik. I never was patient enough to test my T/S lenses vs Helicon Focus (or both in conjunction).
-
Francois,
Thanks for feedback!
Best regards
Erik
Thanks for sharing Erik. I never was patient enough to test my T/S lenses vs Helicon Focus (or both in conjunction).