Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mshowe on December 30, 2009, 07:18:22 pm

Title: spindle adaptor for z3200
Post by: mshowe on December 30, 2009, 07:18:22 pm
I have looked on hp's website,and been given a part number by an hp tech that comes up with nothing on this planet that would suffice for a spindle adaptor,i need some extra 3" adaptors and an extra 2" like the one that came with the spindle, if anyone has the part numbers i would be very grateful if you post them on this forum. thank you!!!!!!!!! Milt:
Title: spindle adaptor for z3200
Post by: Thomas Krüger on December 31, 2009, 03:29:54 am
http://z3100users.wikispaces.com/Z3100+Parts (http://z3100users.wikispaces.com/Z3100+Parts)

3" core adapters
- Part number: Q1271-60629
- Can only be ordered in the US via phone
- 1-800-227-8164
Title: spindle adaptor for z3200
Post by: artobest on December 31, 2009, 06:55:21 am
The part number I was given by HP for the Z3200 adaptor is Q6675-60093. However, I recently purchased some new spindles and they came with the adaptors, so I haven't tried out that number.
Title: spindle adaptor for z3200
Post by: Ernst Dinkla on December 31, 2009, 08:29:02 am
Quote from: mshowe
I have looked on hp's website,and been given a part number by an hp tech that comes up with nothing on this planet that would suffice for a spindle adaptor,i need some extra 3" adaptors and an extra 2" like the one that came with the spindle, if anyone has the part numbers i would be very grateful if you post them on this forum. thank you!!!!!!!!! Milt:

There have been threads on this before:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/lo...php/t22844.html (http://www.luminous-landscape.com/forum/lofiversion/index.php/t22844.html)


I think ordering one extra spindle gives you the best chance to get both 2" core plugs and 3" adapters.



met vriendelijke groeten, Ernst Dinkla

Dinkla Gallery Canvas Wrap Actions for Photoshop
http://www.pigment-print.com/dinklacanvaswraps/index.html (http://www.pigment-print.com/dinklacanvaswraps/index.html)
Title: spindle adaptor for z3200
Post by: mshowe on December 31, 2009, 02:32:57 pm
Quote from: ThomasK
http://z3100users.wikispaces.com/Z3100+Parts (http://z3100users.wikispaces.com/Z3100+Parts)

3" core adapters
- Part number: Q1271-60629
- Can only be ordered in the US via phone
- 1-800-227-8164
Thank you very much for the info! i am very grateful! Milt: