Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: dbk123 on December 29, 2009, 02:33:57 pm
-
I've had some Harman Gloss FB Gloss paper on order, but my dealer says that Harman/Ilford has really cut production and it is going to take some time to get. I'm dissappointed as I've really come to like this paper.
They recommended I consider the following papers:
Epson Exhibition Fiber
Hahnamuhle Fine Art
Moab Colorado Gloss
I've seen prints with Exhibition Fiber - it looks like a good paper, but I prefer the smooth, semi-gloss finish of the Harman paper. Can anyone recommend a good alternative?
I'm using an Epson 4000 printer.
Thanks!
dbk123
-
Hi. Have you checked another dealer? I've had no trouble getting it locally or importing from the US.
David
-
Hi David,
Good idea and something I should have tried sooner. I did find some of the most needed sizes. I do, however, have some concerns that this could be an ongoing issue with this paper...
-dbk123
Hi. Have you checked another dealer? I've had no trouble getting it locally or importing from the US.
David