Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: erick.boileau on December 25, 2009, 02:14:47 am

Title: ICC Profiles for the Epson Advanced B&W Photo Driver
Post by: erick.boileau on December 25, 2009, 02:14:47 am
Do you know of other links to use ABW mode?

like those of   Eric Chan (http://people.csail.mit.edu/ericchan/dp/Epson3800/abwprofiles.html)  ,of course I'd like to find  it for Epson 3880
Title: ICC Profiles for the Epson Advanced B&W Photo Driver
Post by: Alan Goldhammer on December 25, 2009, 07:29:34 am
As far as I know, Eric is the only one who does profiles for the ABW driver.  The only other way to do it is to prepare your own QTR profile and Keith Cooper's  (http://www.northlight-images.co.uk/article_pages/bw_printing/bw_print_colormunki.html)website describes how to do this.  I've had Eric prepare profiles for my R2880 and am quite pleased with the output.
Title: ICC Profiles for the Epson Advanced B&W Photo Driver
Post by: erick.boileau on December 25, 2009, 07:41:53 am
Thank's Alan, it is not easy to find someone else :-)

and thank you for the link