Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: howardm on December 20, 2009, 03:07:02 pm

Title: Rototrims on sale
Post by: howardm on December 20, 2009, 03:07:02 pm
I just got an email flyer from Adorama and Bogen is having a big sale on all their product lines (Manf, Kata, Gitzo, Lastolite, etc) including Rototrim.

The M-24 is now only $255 which is a great price.
Title: Rototrims on sale
Post by: PeterAit on December 21, 2009, 10:46:58 am
Quote from: howardm
I just got an email flyer from Adorama and Bogen is having a big sale on all their product lines (Manf, Kata, Gitzo, Lastolite, etc) including Rototrim.

The M-24 is now only $255 which is a great price.

Is it? That was the regular price at B&H when I bought the M-24 a few weeks ago.
Title: Rototrims on sale
Post by: howardm on December 21, 2009, 11:37:39 am
I know I paid 300+ earlier in the year but I offhand forget the vendor.  Perhaps both Adorama and BH are reflecting 'sale pricing' from Bogen.

it was Amazon @ 327 so $80 off is both disappointing    but a great deal for others.