Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: pmik on December 12, 2009, 02:36:15 pm
-
I have just upgraded from an old Epson 1280 to a new Epson 3880.
Apparantly there is no icc profile for Epson's Matte Heavyweight Paper included in Epson's collection of icc profiles for the 3880. I know that the Matte Heavyweight is being phased out by Epson, but I still have a lot of stock of this paper. Do you know where I might find a profile? I have tried both the Enhanced Matte and Archival Matte profiles, but the result has a lot less contrast than my 1280 prints (I understand that I will get less black depth with the pigment based inks, but I had expected something closer to my 1280).
-
Epson Matte Heavyweight Paper looks pretty crappy with the K3 inkset. Don't bother.