Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: BlackSmith on December 06, 2009, 08:23:07 pm

Title: Hardy Heron
Post by: BlackSmith on December 06, 2009, 08:23:07 pm
Was out on the beach taking a family picture for christmas cards and this heron flew in and joined us. He/she was calmly fishing in the surf while I snapped off a few.
Anyway, beautiful light & a beautiful model - just thought I'd share.
[attachment=18427:_MG_4475.jpg]
[attachment=18428:_MG_4481.jpg]
© 2009 Sean T. Smith. This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License. To view a copy of this license, visit here (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/us/) or send a letter to Creative Commons, 171 Second Street, Suite 300, San Francisco, California, 94105, USA.
Title: Hardy Heron
Post by: Roger Calixto on December 07, 2009, 12:06:14 pm
Very nice shots!! Caught me by surprise though! I thought this was a question about the Linux version Hardy Heron =)

excellent detail on the feathers, although looks a tad oversharpened on my monitor.

{}
Roger