Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: pepino on December 05, 2009, 12:47:04 am

Title: Photos from my 2007 Yellowstone trip
Post by: pepino on December 05, 2009, 12:47:04 am
Thanks to everyone here who helped me plan my trip! It was 2 years ago, so hopefully some of you are still around to enjoy the photos.

Hope you enjoy! And CC is welcome
http://scientifantastic.com/yellowstone/ (http://scientifantastic.com/yellowstone/)

all photos taken with canon 40D
Title: Photos from my 2007 Yellowstone trip
Post by: mattpallante on December 05, 2009, 10:56:11 am
pepino, some wonderful work! I really like the geyser close ups.

matt
Title: Photos from my 2007 Yellowstone trip
Post by: DanSvoboda on December 16, 2009, 11:59:13 am
Quote from: pepino
Thanks to everyone here who helped me plan my trip! It was 2 years ago, so hopefully some of you are still around to enjoy the photos.

Hope you enjoy! And CC is welcome
http://scientifantastic.com/yellowstone/ (http://scientifantastic.com/yellowstone/)

all photos taken with canon 40D

Interesting gallery. Good to see some original images from such well photographed place. There were some shots I found somewhat over-processed, probably HDR? Good work though!  Daniel
Title: Photos from my 2007 Yellowstone trip
Post by: tgipson on December 16, 2009, 05:47:39 pm
Quote from: pepino
Thanks to everyone here who helped me plan my trip! It was 2 years ago, so hopefully some of you are still around to enjoy the photos.

Hope you enjoy! And CC is welcome
http://scientifantastic.com/yellowstone/ (http://scientifantastic.com/yellowstone/)

all photos taken with canon 40D

I was just at exactly many of the same places as you just 2 months ago, but your pictures and ambient lighting was the lighting I had hoped for! Great pics !! When I was there, there was not a cloud in the sky and the next morning it was a low contrast low cloud cover morning. Great memories for me and great pictures for you!!
Title: Photos from my 2007 Yellowstone trip
Post by: pepino on December 16, 2009, 07:17:29 pm
Quote from: DanSvoboda
Interesting gallery. Good to see some original images from such well photographed place. There were some shots I found somewhat over-processed, probably HDR? Good work though!  Daniel

Thank you for the comments Dan! There are a few HDR in there but not that many. I really enjoyed Yellowstone and hope to go back in winter sometime.