Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: jeremyrh on December 04, 2009, 07:40:05 am
-
I am thinking of buying an HP printer - specifically the B9180 - to use with a Mac running OS X 10.6.2 I have read various horror stories about using Epson printers with SL, messing around with drivers, etc., and I am concerned that HP might also have problems also.
Anyone have any reassuring experience?
EDIT: Rats ... this should be in the Printing forum :-(
-
I have had no problems whatsoever with my B9180 after upgrading to Snow Leopard.
Printing from both PS/CS4 and LR2, there have been no issues with colour shift, profiles disappearing, etc. However, I am using only HP paper and the profiles that are included with the HP driver; no custom paper profiles. Also, printing colour charts from Preview with printer-managed colour gave identical results to what I had before Snow Leopard.
Tom.