Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: erick.boileau on December 04, 2009, 06:18:53 am

Title: colorchecker passport where are the profiles ?
Post by: erick.boileau on December 04, 2009, 06:18:53 am
I have a few profiles in Lightroom done with colorchecker passport  and I want to delete them , but I cannot find them  in Colorsync folder

do you know where they are ?  I am using a MAC and Snow Leopard

thank you
Title: colorchecker passport where are the profiles ?
Post by: Thomas Krüger on December 04, 2009, 06:45:46 am
On Windows the profiles are in a subfolder of Adobe Camera Raw (with *.dcp extension).
Title: colorchecker passport where are the profiles ?
Post by: dchew on December 04, 2009, 07:13:42 am
Not sure if this is true for the Passport process, but using the DNG Profile Editor they end up here:

Library>Application Support>Adobe>CameraRaw>CameraProfiles

Dave
Title: colorchecker passport where are the profiles ?
Post by: erick.boileau on December 04, 2009, 07:18:53 am
I finally found it

Users – {name} – Library – Application Support – Adobe – Camera Raw – CameraProfiles

it is not in the general library but in the user libzary

thank you