Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: erick.boileau on December 04, 2009, 02:25:37 am

Title: When I move an image in Lightroom I get rectangular areas
Post by: erick.boileau on December 04, 2009, 02:25:37 am
When I move an image in Lightroom I get rectangular areas, it seems that the screen does not refresh

(http://ymages.com/info/lightroom-ecran.jpg)

I use a Mac Pro with 12 GB of RAM an Nvidia GetForce GT 120 512 mb and Snow Leopard
I have two displays :  Eizo CG 243W 24 "and NEC 26"
Lightroom works in 64 bits


do you think it comes from Lightroom, the graphics card or Eizo?

thank you
Title: When I move an image in Lightroom I get rectangular areas
Post by: budjames on December 04, 2009, 07:02:28 am
Quote from: erick.boileau
When I move an image in Lightroom I get rectangular areas, it seems that the screen does not refresh

(http://ymages.com/info/lightroom-ecran.jpg)

I use a Mac Pro with 12 GB of RAM an Nvidia GetForce GT 120 512 mb and Snow Leopard
I have two displays :  Eizo CG 243W 24 "and NEC 26"
Lightroom works in 64 bits


do you think it comes from Lightroom, the graphics card or Eizo?

thank you

I have a 2007 MacPro, 32GB ram, ATI 3870 and Snow Leopard driving an Eizo CE240 monitor. Using LR 2.5 I get exactly the same thing when I use the hand tool to move around an image with a 1:1 preview. I don't get it looking a lower resolution previews. My screen refreshes quickly so it's not been a big deal to me.

Cheers.
Bud
Title: When I move an image in Lightroom I get rectangular areas
Post by: erick.boileau on December 04, 2009, 08:18:46 am
then you think that it comes only from lightroom 1:1 preview ?  not from the graphic card

thanks
Title: When I move an image in Lightroom I get rectangular areas
Post by: tomrock on December 04, 2009, 08:48:39 am
This is a Snow Leopard bug. Adobe released LR 2.6 which fixes this. The bug is still in the beta of LR 3.