Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: harlemshooter on December 01, 2009, 08:38:57 pm

Title: Lightroom and Capture One Color Differences?
Post by: harlemshooter on December 01, 2009, 08:38:57 pm
How do the two compare for Phase One + files? 2 fine art photographers I know use Lightroom exclusively as they feel the color tones are more filmic, but I am curious to hear from others. Thanks.
Title: Lightroom and Capture One Color Differences?
Post by: CatOne on December 04, 2009, 10:04:04 pm
Quote from: harlemshooter
How do the two compare for Phase One + files? 2 fine art photographers I know use Lightroom exclusively as they feel the color tones are more filmic, but I am curious to hear from others. Thanks.

Why not try them yourself?  That's the best way by far to see which colors you like best.