Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: EduPerez on November 30, 2009, 04:32:03 pm
-
Just the typical long exposure photograph of a small cascade (a cliché, perhaps?): tripod, polarized filter, several exposures, and lots of post-processing.
As always, comments and critics are welcome; but... please, do not tell me to remove the blue cast from the water, just I love it.
-
It certainly is very surreal. Kind of hard to tell, but I'm not sure it looks level, like it should be rotated counter-clockwise.
Dave
-
It looks like an HDR image. Hard to tell and hard to tell if it is good image, though on the surface, the composition looks good.
JMR
-
Thank you both for your comments.
It certainly is very surreal. Kind of hard to tell, but I'm not sure it looks level, like it should be rotated counter-clockwise.
Dave
Yes, now that you mention it, it looks a bit unleveled; hard to tell, with all those planes, but I will correct it.
It looks like an HDR image. Hard to tell and hard to tell if it is good image, though on the surface, the composition looks good.
JMR
Yes, it is an HDR, but I tried to over-process it.