Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: neile on November 29, 2009, 10:40:28 pm

Title: Screaming deal on HP brochure paper
Post by: neile on November 29, 2009, 10:40:28 pm
Ok, this paper is definitely not something to print your master images on, but HP's website has an amazing deal on their HP Brochure paper (among others). I use their brochure paper in the 11x17" size to print out USGS topographic maps for free on my iPF5100 when hiking. It's double-sided, glossy, and cheap. Did I mention it is cheap?

Right now HP has the 150 sheet packs of 8.5x11" (http://www.shopping.hp.com/product/Q1987A?landing=supplies&category=paper&family_name=) for $12 after $17.99 instant rebate, and free next business day shipping. That works out to $0.08 per sheet. Yes, per sheet, not per square inch.

The site is painfully slow, but thought I'd pass this along in case anyone needs cheap paper

Neil