Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: probep on November 27, 2009, 01:50:29 pm

Title: basICColor display and high-end colorimeter?
Post by: probep on November 27, 2009, 01:50:29 pm
Does anyone use basICColor display profiling software with a Konica-Minolta Display Color Analizer CA-210?
Are there sufficient advantages over an i1Pro (or i1D2) to buy CA-210?
Is it efficient to use a CA-210 alone to calibrate all types of displays? Or I must have a reference grade spectroradiometer to calibrate a CA-210 itself?
Title: basICColor display and high-end colorimeter?
Post by: Czornyj on November 29, 2009, 05:18:06 pm
From Colorsync-users mailing list:

Quote
I worked with a MacBook Pro display and a hardware calibratable  
monitor when I
had the chance to play with the Konica Minolta, and my feeling was  
that I have
never seen such neutral calibrated devices before, compared to the other
instruments I have available (including an excellent DTP94).

But maybe it was just my human impression.

Rolf