Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: BobDrzyzgula on November 26, 2009, 11:12:07 am

Title: Canon "Fine Art Natural" & ipf6100: ICC Profile?
Post by: BobDrzyzgula on November 26, 2009, 11:12:07 am
I just ordered an ipf6100 (currently $2150 w/free shipping, $400 rebate, and extra set of 90ml  tanks, at both B&H & Adorama). I also ordered a roll of Canon "Fine Art Natural 230gsm" paper to do some early experimentation (it's fairly inexpensive, $35 for a 50', 17" roll). But try as I might, I'm unable to find an ICC profile for it on Canon's site; it does not appear to be included in either the driver or the bundle of ICC profiles Canon provides for the printer.I was wondering if maybe someone knew of some other way to find profiles on Canon's site. I made sure all the other papers I ordered had manufacturer-provided profiles, but it never occurred to me that Canon wouldn't provide one for their own paper+printer...
Title: Canon "Fine Art Natural" & ipf6100: ICC Profile?
Post by: Doyle Yoder on November 27, 2009, 07:41:16 pm
A real good place to ask would be on the http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/ (http://canonipf.wikispaces.com/) site.

Doyle