Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: kieranmullen on November 19, 2009, 04:36:03 am
-
In Nikon View NX there is a filter to see each file type see only jpg, see only raw, see jpg and raw as separate images, see jpg and raw as one image (if they have the same filename & other info)
Is there a way to do it in llightroom?
Thanks!
-
In Nikon View NX there is a filter to see each file type see only jpg, see only raw, see jpg and raw as separate images, see jpg and raw as one image (if they have the same filename & other info)
Is there a way to do it in llightroom?
Thanks!
I don't understand - how can you see 2 images as 1 image?
-
Try this.
[attachment=18049:screenshot.jpg]
Rich
-
So if I already imported the images do I need to delete them from the catalog and start over?
Thank you
km
Try this.
[attachment=18049:screenshot.jpg]
Rich