Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: mballent on November 16, 2009, 12:57:22 am
-
Big show coming up and I just miss estimated how much canvas I had. Does anyone know where I can locate some Fredrix 901WR Canvas 44" rolls in the Phoenix area heck even Tucson/Flagstaff area would work. (yeah I am that desparate)
-
The Fredrix phone number in Ga. is listed online. If you call them they would tell you where to find some in Az. or Ca.. They would fedex you several rolls overnight too. I'm sure alot easier then driving a half day to pick some up,unless you absolutely need it today.
If this is nonstock special order stuff that no one carries you might have to find someone to sell you a roll of their private stock.
-
Have you tried them: Pro Imaging Supplies (http://www.proimagingsupplies.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=866)
They are located in south Phoenix.
Regards,
Luc
-
The Fredrix phone number in Ga. is listed online. If you call them they would tell you where to find some in Az. or Ca.. They would fedex you several rolls overnight too. I'm sure alot easier then driving a half day to pick some up,unless you absolutely need it today.
If this is nonstock special order stuff that no one carries you might have to find someone to sell you a roll of their private stock.
This is what I need you folks for, clear heads Got off the phone with then and they do not have a distributor in the Phoenix area, the closest is in Vegas. uhg
-
Have you tried them: Pro Imaging Supplies (http://www.proimagingsupplies.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=866)
They are located in south Phoenix.
Regards,
Luc
Thanks I was trying to remember them last night. I got off the phone with them this morning, but they only carry Fredrix as a special order item so it would be a week to get it in.