Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Ed Blagden on November 15, 2009, 01:28:17 pm

Title: A young man and his dog
Post by: Ed Blagden on November 15, 2009, 01:28:17 pm
I rather like this one - but maybe that is just a personal thing.  C&C appreciated.

[attachment=17957:David_Po...s_0964_2.jpg]

85mm, f/2.8

(edit reason - removed double attachment)
Title: A young man and his dog
Post by: wolfnowl on November 15, 2009, 01:34:44 pm
Quote from: Ed B
I rather like this one - but maybe that is just a personal thing.  C&C appreciated.

Looks like a great memory to have.

Mike.
Title: A young man and his dog
Post by: bjanes on November 15, 2009, 04:31:00 pm
removed duplicate post
Title: A young man and his dog
Post by: bjanes on November 15, 2009, 04:31:21 pm
Quote from: Ed B
I rather like this one - but maybe that is just a personal thing.  C&C appreciated.

85mm, f/2.8

(edit reason - removed double attachment)

A very nice portrait of your son, who is a handsome young man, but I can hardly see the dog!.

Title: A young man and his dog
Post by: Ishmael. on November 15, 2009, 04:37:15 pm
I like this picture because it actually evokes a feeling....you did a good job of capturing your son's connection to this dog and probably a great memory indeed