Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Colour Management => Topic started by: Doug Fisher on November 15, 2009, 12:16:21 am

Title: Does Anyone Have an Unused Ambient Light Cover/Disk for an i1 Pro?
Post by: Doug Fisher on November 15, 2009, 12:16:21 am
If anyone has a spare ambient light reading disk/cap/cover for an i1 Pro (such as from a broken or unuseable unit) with which they would be willing to part, please get in touch via the private message function here at Luminous Landscape.  I am missing one and would like to replace it.  I know these are usually "matched" at the factory but I am hoping they are all similar enough to get give me a ballpark ambient reading for color temperature.  I borrowed one from another unit and compared readings.  The color temperature was identical although the luminosity differed slightly.  Hopefully it will be good enough

Thanks!

Doug