Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: bigalbest on November 11, 2009, 07:37:41 pm

Title: Colorado
Post by: bigalbest on November 11, 2009, 07:37:41 pm
Picked up a boat in Colorado and delivered it to California, and just happened to have my H3DII with me. The drive through the mountains was amazing and at several points I pulled over to take some shots. Let me know what you think.

Alex

[attachment=17848:Colorado_HDR.jpg]

HDR'd in Photomatix with three bracketed exposures.

[attachment=17847:Colorado_Exposure.jpg]

Here is the baseline exposure.

[attachment=17849:Colorado_Highway.jpg]

Here is a look with some perspective.

[attachment=17850:Colorado_Peaks.jpg]

One more.


Title: Colorado
Post by: eleanorbrown on November 12, 2009, 01:01:50 am
Lake Dillon, Mt. Guilot, Mt. Baldy, Summit County!  Nice.  I live here 6 months out of the year.  eleanor

Quote from: bigalbest
Picked up a boat in Colorado and delivered it to California, and just happened to have my H3DII with me. The drive through the mountains was amazing and at several points I pulled over to take some shots. Let me know what you think.

Alex

[attachment=17848:Colorado_HDR.jpg]

HDR'd in Photomatix with three bracketed exposures.

[attachment=17847:Colorado_Exposure.jpg]

Here is the baseline exposure.

[attachment=17849:Colorado_Highway.jpg]

Here is a look with some perspective.

[attachment=17850:Colorado_Peaks.jpg]

One more.
Title: Colorado
Post by: bigalbest on November 12, 2009, 07:48:57 am
Quote from: eleanorbrown
Lake Dillon, Mt. Guilot, Mt. Baldy, Summit County!  Nice.  I live here 6 months out of the year.  eleanor

Thank you eleanor, I looked at your website and was really impressed. In the past I have mainly only shot people, but really liked how these came out and am thinking of doing an Arizona series next. Maybe someday I can have a body of work like yours, such beautiful images!