Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Computers & Peripherals => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on November 09, 2009, 09:18:41 pm

Title: OX 10.6.2 released
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 09, 2009, 09:18:41 pm
Not sure whether it does fix the stability issues some PS users have been witnessing.

I finally had to upgrade to 10.6.1 and it has been stable so far.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: OX 10.6.2 released
Post by: francois on November 10, 2009, 03:46:18 am
Quote from: BernardLanguillier
Not sure whether it does fix the stability issues some PS users have been witnessing.

I finally had to upgrade to 10.6.1 and it has been stable so far.

Cheers,
Bernard
I just updated my SL equipped Macs to 10.6.2 but I'm still running Photoshop CS3 as none of my customers upgraded from CS 3 to CS 4!
Jerry Rock posted a link to possible fixes - here: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....st&p=323492 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39069&view=findpost&p=323492)

Direct link to the article: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage...oblems-on-macs/ (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage/comments/two-proposed-solutions-to-snow-leopard-crash-problems-on-macs/)

Not sure if it will help you.
Title: OX 10.6.2 released
Post by: BernardLanguillier on November 10, 2009, 04:11:19 am
Quote from: francois
I just updated my SL equipped Macs to 10.6.2 but I'm still running Photoshop CS3 as none of my customers upgraded from CS 3 to CS 4!
Jerry Rock posted a link to possible fixes - here: http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index....st&p=323492 (http://luminous-landscape.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39069&view=findpost&p=323492)

Direct link to the article: http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage...oblems-on-macs/ (http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/backstage/comments/two-proposed-solutions-to-snow-leopard-crash-problems-on-macs/)

Not sure if it will help you.

Thanks, no problem so far with 10.6.1, but I am not using shared folders which could be the reason.

Regards,
Bernard