Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: cmi on November 09, 2009, 06:50:01 am
-
n/t
-
I really like the first two. In the first shot, I would try and fill in some light on the tree on the right side. Really nice composition though. I feel like I could almost walk into the scene!
-
I actually like the juxtaposition between the dark tree on the right and the other lighter tree. in the first image
I think the texture and colours in the second image would come out beautifully printed on a Photo rag.
The other two don't do anything for me.
Julie
-
Thank you for your kind comments, Jason and Jule. I looked up Hahnemühle photo rag and maybe will give it a try.
I tried your suggestion Jason and enhanced the light on the tree just a tiny little bit, so one can see actually more texture when looking at this area. I kept it subtle, it does not change the overall feeling, but I think it helps. I'll attach the new version for comparisation... do you think its better?
This place by the way is about 60 kilometers from me, saxonian switzerland, we go hiking there quite often.
Christian