Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Marshallarts on November 07, 2009, 04:59:29 pm

Title: is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
Post by: Marshallarts on November 07, 2009, 04:59:29 pm
I often need to export bracketed exposures from a single RAW file.  The quickest was I've found so far is using Lightroom > select the images > sync the EV value > Export ; and then when that is done go back and > change the EV value > sync > export ; and then again.

Is there a way you can tell Lightroom to bracket EV during export?
 
Is there another program that would be better to do this?
Title: is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
Post by: feppe on November 07, 2009, 05:07:51 pm
Quote from: Marshallarts
I often need to export bracketed exposures from a single RAW file.  The quickest was I've found so far is using Lightroom > select the images > sync the EV value > Export ; and then when that is done go back and > change the EV value > sync > export ; and then again.

Is there a way you can tell Lightroom to bracket EV during export?
 
Is there another program that would be better to do this?

Not sure if this is easier or faster: create virtual copies for the EV-adjusted shots, and delete them after export.
Title: is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
Post by: Marshallarts on November 08, 2009, 11:36:52 am
Quote from: feppe
Not sure if this is easier or faster: create virtual copies for the EV-adjusted shots, and delete them after export.

Never thought of this!  I think it worked perfectly.  Thanks, Feppe!
Title: is there anyway to export bracketed exposures
Post by: feppe on November 08, 2009, 12:17:27 pm
Quote from: Marshallarts
Never thought of this!  I think it worked perfectly.  Thanks, Feppe!

Glad to be of help!