Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on November 04, 2009, 05:19:42 am

Title: Wind IX
Post by: Timo Löfgren on November 04, 2009, 05:19:42 am
.......
Title: Wind IX
Post by: francois on November 04, 2009, 05:23:14 am
Another winner Timo. I like the forground texture - very organic - and the "luminous" water between the rocks.
Congrats!
Title: Wind IX
Post by: RSL on November 04, 2009, 11:32:25 am
It just keeps getting better and better. I think this is the best of what you've posted. Again: bravo!
Title: Wind IX
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 04, 2009, 01:51:27 pm
Quote from: RSL
It just keeps getting better and better. I think this is the best of what you've posted. Again: bravo!

Excellent!
Title: Wind IX
Post by: dwood on November 04, 2009, 04:22:04 pm
That's a stirring and evocative picture. The only thing I'd change would be to straighten out the horizon just a bit.

Nicely done.
Title: Wind IX
Post by: cmi on November 04, 2009, 04:24:16 pm
Excellent, Im hearing and imaging the wave when looking at it...
Title: Wind IX
Post by: jasonrandolph on November 04, 2009, 04:38:51 pm
Another winner Timo!