Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Timo Löfgren on November 02, 2009, 04:37:46 am
-
Wista SP Schneider Apo symmar 210mm
-
Wista SP Schneider Apo symmar 210mm
Absolutely beautiful. The atmosphere is unreal, very quite. I like it a lot!
-
Absolutely beautiful. The atmosphere is unreal, very quite. I like it a lot!
Same here. It is ethereal.
JMR
-
Captures the mood beautifully.
-
Beautiful and serene. Great composition!
-
More fine work, Timo. Bravo!
-
Gorgeous! There's some life left in those old silver halides after all! Not many people could constrain themselves to that extent on the very dark grays.
-
Maybe is my eyes,
But I think the photo is suffering from compression. (top left clouds).
Blas
-
Very good: the mood is fantastic, and I like how the right branch breaks the reflection.
-
Stunning image, Timo. Well done! Are you printing traditionally or digital? Nice work!
-
Stunning image, Timo. Well done! Are you printing traditionally or digital? Nice work!
Wista SP 4x5" + Schneider Apo symmar 210mm -----> Fuji Velvia 50 -----> Scan Epson V750 Pro ----> Tiff file -----> PS4 ----> ACR.
Timo Löfgren