Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: IzziesSigns on October 29, 2009, 05:15:57 pm

Title: X-rite Pulse ColorElite Software HELP
Post by: IzziesSigns on October 29, 2009, 05:15:57 pm
Does anyone have a serial number and activation code for the Pulse ColorElite  RGB/CMYK software. I have flexisign pro so I been able to make profiles with my pulse but flexisign is limited and I haven't been able to calibrate my screen yet because I need to get this software up to use the other device. X-rite told me they could sell me some new software but didn't want to help get this one up I already have because it's not made anymore.
Title: X-rite Pulse ColorElite Software HELP
Post by: mikeseb on October 29, 2009, 05:58:31 pm
If I understand you correctly, what you request is likely a violation of the software license of anyone who'd comply, and constitutes theft. This is generally frowned on around here.

Assuming you've not been misunderstood.
Title: X-rite Pulse ColorElite Software HELP
Post by: Mussi_Spectraflow on November 03, 2009, 02:49:32 pm
Might I suggest an i1 display or even a huey for your monitor, fairly cheap and will likely give you better results, don't think that software was made with LCD's in mind...but can't remember.
Title: X-rite Pulse ColorElite Software HELP
Post by: IzziesSigns on November 03, 2009, 04:19:57 pm
No I own everything for it. I just got a newer computer and didn't think about getting the serial off the old one before getting rid of it, and because the pulse is not made anymore x-rite wants me to buy newer software and send it in for rectification. The thing works fine in flexisign so I know I don't need to have it checked it's just x-rite way of trying to make money. I just can't profile the screen on this computer because the monacooptix needs x-rites software to work.