Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on October 29, 2009, 06:21:18 am
-
Taken a few months ago from a ship in the river Clyde estuary Scotland
[attachment=17574:Clyde_es...y_sunset.jpg]
-
I like it!
-
Fed up? Never! Then again, I'm biased, living on the west side of Oahu. I like the image, especially how the sun's rays reveal the shape of the mountains. Nicely done.
-
Stunning colors and the clouds are almost unreal. Congrats!
-
Taken a few months ago from a ship in the river Clyde estuary Scotland
[attachment=17574:Clyde_es...y_sunset.jpg]
Stamper,
is that taken from the cloch road/McInroy's point area of Gourock ?
Cheers John
-
Stamper,
is that taken from the cloch road/McInroy's point area of Gourock ?
Cheers John
John you have the direction right! It was taken from the Waverley as it steamed home from one of it's trips. If my memory serves me right it is Hunter's Quay.
-
Taken a few months ago from a ship in the river Clyde estuary Scotland
[attachment=17574:Clyde_es...y_sunset.jpg]
If you're fed up with images like that one, you're fed up with photography (landscape photography, at least). Beautiful.
Jeremy