Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Edalongthepacific on October 28, 2009, 08:12:30 pm

Title: Lightroom 3 Preset Needed
Post by: Edalongthepacific on October 28, 2009, 08:12:30 pm
Please suggest a preset that can brighten a dark photo with maximum preservation of digital information and detail. I have a photo that is too dark to print but I would like to know the optimal blend of such factors an exposure, saturation, tone, brightness and such that would best preset to brighten the image but not diminish its quality. Thank you
Title: Lightroom 3 Preset Needed
Post by: francois on October 29, 2009, 04:05:14 am
Quote from: Edalongthepacific
Please suggest a preset that can brighten a dark photo with maximum preservation of digital information and detail. I have a photo that is too dark to print but I would like to know the optimal blend of such factors an exposure, saturation, tone, brightness and such that would best preset to brighten the image but not diminish its quality. Thank you
Hard to give a some advice if you do show your photo!