Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: mattpallante on October 25, 2009, 02:19:55 pm
-
[attachment=17484:power_so...4180_lzn.jpg]
power sources
[attachment=17485:cabin_wi...4211_lzn.jpg]
cabin
[attachment=17486:_DSC4307_lzn.jpg]
door
[attachment=17487:house_wi...4309_lzn.jpg]
I was checking out this house when I realized it was watching this lady, and her body was mimicking the house...
-
Matt, I love this kind of stuff, but I have a hard time believing that the weathered part of the door in #3 is that blue. There'd certainly be some blue reflected from the blue sky, but wasn't the color actually more like this?
[attachment=17504:_DSC4307_lzn.jpg]
Now the green lichen on the weathered wood begins to show as green. You may not have intended the shot to be realistic. If not, I apologize.
#2 sure makes it clear that someone needs to get busy chinking that cabin before winter sets in.
-
Matt, I love this kind of stuff, but I have a hard time believing that the weathered part of the door in #3 is that blue. There'd certainly be some blue reflected from the blue sky, but wasn't the color actually more like this?
[attachment=17504:_DSC4307_lzn.jpg]
Now the green lichen on the weathered wood begins to show as green. You may not have intended the shot to be realistic. If not, I apologize.
#2 sure makes it clear that someone needs to get busy chinking that cabin before winter sets in.
Russ, I like your version better than mine, but decided on trying toning instead of "color."
[attachment=17511:dark_door.4307_lzn.jpg]
-
Russ, I like your version better than mine, but decided on trying toning instead of "color."
[attachment=17511:dark_door.4307_lzn.jpg]
Best of the three.
Jeremy
-
I agree. Walker would have loved it. Now, time to get busy on the chinking.