Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: stamper on October 18, 2009, 12:36:35 pm

Title: Loch Dunmore Scotland
Post by: stamper on October 18, 2009, 12:36:35 pm
This scene will change shortly because strong winds are forecast.

[attachment=17280:Loch_Dunmore.jpg]
Title: Loch Dunmore Scotland
Post by: RSL on October 18, 2009, 01:56:35 pm
Stamper, That's a winner in anybody's book. Stunning shot. Thanks.
Title: Loch Dunmore Scotland
Post by: wolfnowl on October 18, 2009, 02:17:35 pm
Looks like a wonderful place to be...

Mike.
Title: Loch Dunmore Scotland
Post by: stamper on October 19, 2009, 04:21:04 am
Quote from: wolfnowl
Looks like a wonderful place to be...

Mike.

I spent two hours going round the Loch and took about 200 images because the light was changing. It was well worth it! The Loch is about the size of a soccer pitch. There will be very few days when it is this good and as I type the winds will be blowing away the leaves and spoiling it. I will post more images on Flickr in the next couple of days.

Title: Loch Dunmore Scotland
Post by: jasonrandolph on October 19, 2009, 11:29:39 am
I really like your composition.  The branch in the upper left serves as foreboding to me.  It tells us all what's coming very soon.  Nicely done!