Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: John R on October 14, 2009, 01:02:27 pm
-
A stop sign for birds and planes I framed it thus because it was a great juxtaposition of bold colours. A little further ahead, I had to stop too.
JMR
-
Amazing. No bullet holes.
-
Amazing. No bullet holes.
This is Canada. Guns are banned.
Andrew
-
Bleeding shame. When I lived in Beauejour for three years beginning in 1959 pistols were outlawed but rifles and shotguns were okay.
-
Russ - I was kidding about guns being banned outright - handguns have strict limitations for something like 70 years (essentially illegal to own, except maybe at shooting ranges), the other ones like hunting rifles and shotguns are not so much so - they have to be registered - that's been a kind of semi-big political thing up here for the past decade or so.
Andrew
p.s., I forgot to mention that it's an interesting photo, in that it essentially covers the three primary colours (red, yellow, blue) + all colours (white) and absence of colour (black)