Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: JaimeM on October 12, 2009, 10:37:19 pm

Title: Model releases
Post by: JaimeM on October 12, 2009, 10:37:19 pm
A couple of questions that someone may be able to enlighten me on, when I have a photographic subject to sign a model release can I sign as the witness and do I need to give them a copy of it?

Jaime
Title: Model releases
Post by: Rob C on October 14, 2009, 04:59:03 pm
Quote from: JaimeM
A couple of questions that someone may be able to enlighten me on, when I have a photographic subject to sign a model release can I sign as the witness and do I need to give them a copy of it?

Jaime



Jaime

I'm sure you can sign as a witness, if you are of sound mind, but probably not if you are also the photographer! (The likely combination of the two - sound minds and photography - is possibly material for further discussion in another thread.)

I have never had to give copies to the model; they all preferred a cheque.

Rob C