Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: AndrewKulin on October 10, 2009, 01:31:44 pm

Title: Photoshop acting oddly
Post by: AndrewKulin on October 10, 2009, 01:31:44 pm
My toolbar menu/buttons keep blacking out and they re-appear when I move the mouse over them but then randomly re-disappear.  It is annoying to say the least.  I am just recovering from a PC crash and this is now happening (never did before)

If anyone has any ideas that will make this stop can you let me know?  see attached screen shot which shows the problem

[attachment=17112:Untitled_1.jpg]
Title: Photoshop acting oddly
Post by: DarkPenguin on October 14, 2009, 01:53:14 pm
Try updating your video driver.
Title: Photoshop acting oddly
Post by: AndrewKulin on October 14, 2009, 06:44:26 pm
Quote from: DarkPenguin
Try updating your video driver.

That may be it - but after the crash I uploaded the latest NVIDIA drivers 191.07 (apparently WHQL and the most up to date) - prior to that I think I was using approx. a 166 driver or so.  But I shall look into that, see if I can roll back to an earlier version.

Andrew