Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: PeterAit on October 08, 2009, 09:04:40 pm
-
Now that I have your attention <g>!
I have started a series of window photos and here's the first one I think is worthy of showing. All comments welcome.
Peter
www.peteraitken.com
[attachment=17054:_DSC0428.jpg]
-
Those of us expecting some nicely textured black & white studies of Ms. Monroe's breasts, perhaps with just a bit of fill light glistening off tiny blond hairs a la Liebovitz and a depth of field evocative of the Grand Canyon, are sorely disappointed.
-
Those of us expecting some nicely textured black & white studies of Ms. Monroe's breasts, perhaps with just a bit of fill light glistening off tiny blond hairs a la Liebovitz and a depth of field evocative of the Grand Canyon, are sorely disappointed.
+1
-
Those of us expecting some nicely textured black & white studies of Ms. Monroe's breasts, perhaps with just a bit of fill light glistening off tiny blond hairs a la Liebovitz and a depth of field evocative of the Grand Canyon, are sorely disappointed.
+2