Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: deeyas on October 02, 2009, 04:30:43 pm
-
I was covering a multi-cultural event and arrived before the crowd to scout some locations. I quite liked the birds-eye-view of the chairs and the shadows, thought I'd play a little before work. As I was turning on my camera, I saw a kid running wearing a red shirt and a lady close behind also in red. I hoped/prayed they would wander into my frame! And as they did...snap!
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2468/3968000538_df5b4061d8_o.jpg)
-
I was covering a multi-cultural event and arrived before the crowd to scout some locations. I quite liked the birds-eye-view of the chairs and the shadows, thought I'd play a little before work. As I was turning on my camera, I saw a kid running wearing a red shirt and a lady close behind also in red. I hoped/prayed they would wander into my frame! And as they did...snap!
(http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2468/3968000538_df5b4061d8_o.jpg)
What about cropping out the foreground chairs and including just the people and chairs on the floor? I think it would be a much stronger photo.
Peter