Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Adobe Lightroom Q&A => Topic started by: Neil Folberg on October 01, 2009, 05:19:45 pm
-
Hello,
I exported a jpeg slideshow, but how do I export the intro & ending screens? LR exported only the images, as formatted for the slide show.
What programs do people recommend for running & creating slideshows? I last used iView, which is unsophisticated but simple.
Thanks,
Neil Folberg
-
Import your opening and closing slide/image into lightroom, incorporate it into the show and then export the entire package. I have used PS to create these images, I suggest you size them appropriately. Kelby has a recipe as I recall.
I have not used any proprietary slide show packages, perhaps others can comment.
-
The the main ones for PC are Proshow (www.photodex.com) and PicturestoEXE (www.wnsoft.com ).
Both have much more capability than lightroom.
Keith