Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: EdRosch on September 30, 2009, 07:06:00 pm

Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: EdRosch on September 30, 2009, 07:06:00 pm
I'm on a photo trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  This morning I was at an overlook of Lake Michigan, turned around, and saw this. [attachment=16914:Predator_and_Prey.jpg]
Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on October 01, 2009, 03:39:05 am
Quote from: EdRosch
I'm on a photo trip to Michigan's Upper Peninsula.  This morning I was at an overlook of Lake Michigan, turned around, and saw this. [attachment=16914:Predator_and_Prey.jpg]
It made me smile.

Jeremy
Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: Justan on October 01, 2009, 10:37:10 am
That makes you (the photographer) the predator.

Not what I was expecting but nicely done and gave me a laugh.
Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: RSL on October 01, 2009, 11:47:02 am
Ed, Great catch. This is a classic illustration of why photographers need to learn the boy scout motto: always be prepared.
Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: jasonrandolph on October 01, 2009, 11:58:05 am
I can't help but chuckle.  Great capture.
Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: EdRosch on October 01, 2009, 02:30:06 pm
Quote from: RSL
Ed, Great catch. This is a classic illustration of why photographers need to learn the boy scout motto: always be prepared.

Thanks Russ and everyone.  Your right, you can't really plan for something like this.  But it is great fun when it happens.
Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 01, 2009, 03:21:13 pm
Great shot! I hope you didn't get a ticket on your way home after making it.   

Eric

Title: Predator and Prey
Post by: AndrewKulin on October 01, 2009, 10:20:34 pm
Isn't he supposed to be hiding behind a billboard?

Andrew